Leading actuary, Spence & Partners, has today launched its new on-line Pension & Divorce support service as part of its industry leading website. The pages have been designed to provide a simple guide for individuals and their professional advisers through this complex and technical area. The site includes:-
- A simple step by step guide through the key issues.
- A unique on-line calculator which allows individuals to get an estimate of what their (or their spouses) pension may be worth covering both pensions in payment and prospective pensions.
- Case study examples highlighting key issues
- Useful document downloads to help obtain the information individuals will need.
- A link to our popular blog which will be regularly updated with topical comment.
- Access to a lawyer and financial adviser search facility
- A link to a life expectancy calculator to assist the clients financial adviser deal with likely future cash flow requirements.
Spence & Partners Director David Davison commented “ We hope this new service will provide useful support for individuals struggling with this difficult and complex issue and will evolve in to a useful forum to ask questions and obtain the information people need. We believe the calculator on the site will prove particularly popular as it is often difficult for individuals to get a feel for just how significant pension assets might be and also for lawyers to get indicative figures for clients with pensions in payment and this facility will deal with both of those issues.”